We have created this guide for you to help you navigate the ever-changing world of beauty fashion. Whether you’re looking for the latest trends or just want advice on how to get started with your new beauty regimen, we’ve got you covered!
Your Favorite Beauty Products
Let’s talk about your favorite beauty products, and how often you use them.
- What is your favorite beauty product?
- How often do you use it?
- Do you love this product because of what it does for your skin, or do you like the way that it makes you feel when wearing it? Or both!
Let’s get into why these products are so great for me:
- This lipstick has been my go-to since high school because I love how creamy and pigmented it is (and also because my lips look amazing in red).
- This candle smells like Christmas without being overpowering and gives off just enough warmth to make any room feel cozy on a cold night. These candles come in different scents as well but I always go back to this one!
Your Favorite Fashion Looks
What are your favorite beauty fashion lifestyle trends? What do you look forward to every season and what do you always wear, no matter the weather or occasion?
Where do you find inspiration for your personal style? Do you follow celebrities or designers on social media, watch TV shows about fashion, go to museums or art galleries… etc…
Your Favorite Lifestyle Inspiration
- Self-care is important. It’s vital that you take time out of your day to care for yourself, whether it’s with a bubble bath or an hour spent reading a book.
- Positive thinking can have a huge impact on how you feel about your life and the world around you. If you focus on the good things in life rather than dwelling on the negative aspects, it will make everything seem better!
- Exercise keeps us healthy, helps us sleep better at night, and releases endorphins (happy hormones) into our bodies–all things that make us happier! It doesn’t matter what kind of exercise works best for you–whether it’s yoga or running around outside with friends–as long as it gets those endorphins flowing through those veins like liquid gold!
- Eating healthy food makes not only our bodies look good but also keeps them functioning well enough so we can get through our days without feeling tired all the time (or worse yet…sick!).
Using Makeup Removing Wipes
Using makeup-removing wipes is a great way to keep your skin clean and fresh. You can find face wipes in any local drugstore and they are dirt cheap! However, there are some things you should know before using them:
- If you have sensitive skin, try using the less harsh ones that don’t contain alcohol or fragrance. These tend to be labeled “for sensitive skin” on the package – they might be more expensive but they’ll work wonders for those with allergies or discomfort from harsher products like astringents or toners.
- If you have dry skin (especially during winter), make sure not to overdo it with these products as they may irritate the area around your eyes which could cause redness/irritation if used too much throughout an extended period of time.*If using regularly then consider getting something else such as an eye cream instead so as not to aggravate any potential problems further down the line.
You Can Find Face Wipes
You can find face wipes in any local drugstore and they are dirt cheap! They are a great way to remove makeup, or if you have been wearing makeup for a while and your hands are all stained with it, face wipes can help with that too. They’re easy to use and easy to carry around with you wherever you go.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading our beauty fashion lifestyle guide! We would love to hear your feedback on what you liked, didn’t like, or would like to see next time. Please leave a comment below with your thoughts.